BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 9, 2009

8 weeks Post Relaxer...I did it!!!


8 weeks has been the longest I have ever went without a perm. I am still in shock! Normally I relax every 6 weeks, because my hair is very coarse. The journey has not been so bad, I definitely have alot of growth....the middle and back of my head is something wicked...lol. What made this stretch possible was co-washing...it made my new growth soft and manageable...it has been my life saver! Anyways I'm going to get my hair relaxed tomorrow...can't wait to see my growth. I'll post pics sometime this weekend.

Toodles :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I guess I'm just a natural stretcher...cause I'm at about 16 weeks...

ShanaBeesWorld said...

wow! I hope to be able to stretch that long one day.