BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

My 1st Rollerset!!!!!!




Last night was an adventure. I washed and deep conditioned my hair and decided to do a roller set. Boy was I in for a surprise! I did not think it would be so difficult. It took me almost an hour to roll my entire head. Well maybe that is because I have a big head...lol. Aside from the fact, the task was still daunting... I was so ready to give up. Luckily I did not. I sat under the dryer for about 45 minutes then I let it air dry the rest of the way. I loved the turn out!

3 comments:

Kastina said...

It always take me atleast and hour to roll all my hair too. I love rollers, its the only way my hair will curl...why set did you buy, brand??

ShanaBeesWorld said...

I actually just bought some regular magnetic rollers from walmart...nothing expensive...I just wish it did not take so long...geeesh...

Kastina said...

Yea i know...it takes forever. Practice with them probably helps...right now I just use a curling iron and hairspray the heck out of it.