BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Caruso mistake :(


So last night I did a light protein treatment consisting of two eggs and some olive oil. I then followed my regular regimen. Loved the way my hair felt afterwards. I then let my hair air dry about 90% and then tried to use the Caruso steam rollers ...big mistake!!!..My hair was really big and poofy when I took them out...Yikes!! Next time I will make sure that my hair is completely dry. I was just really tired last night and did not feel like waiting for my hair to dry.Other than that they did give my hair nice curls...it was just to voluminous.Today I just decided to throw it in a pony tail. Guess this was a lesson learned

3 comments:

2BOSSAY said...

IZ THAT PIC FROM THE CARUSOZ?...IF SO, THEY MADE 4 A HELLUVA UPDO...GIRLLLLLLL, UR UPDO'Z R THE SHIT...SORRY 2 HAVE 2 TELL YA...U GOT ME WANTING 2 START ROCKIN EM...LOL...SOMETIMEZ WHEN U THINK U MEZZ UP, UR REALLY STARTING A TREND....IF THAT MAKEZ SINCE...NICE PIC...GOOD LUCK NEXT TIME...

ShanaBeesWorld said...

Thanks Girl! Glad you liked it...i think I just need to practice.

2BOSSAY said...

PRACTICE WAT?...THAT SHIT IZ BANGIN...NOTHING 2 PRACTICE...ME & MY FRIEND R LOOKIN @ UR BLOG LIKE SHEZ CRAZY...ITZ THE SHHIIIIT...WE NEEDTA PRACTICE THOSE UPDOZ....SMH...