BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

God is Awesome!!!

Today my boss gave me raise and the first person I thanked was God! He came right on time. The Lord heard me and delivered when I least expected it. How awesome he is!

God is working beautifully in my life right now. My relationship with Him has strengthened so much over the last couple of months it is unbelievable. I talk with Him everyday about my life and how I am trying so hard to be more like Him. He has brought me out the worst situations and through those experiences my faith in Him enhanced tremendously. No one but Jesus could have gotten me through the last couple of months. I literally was broken down to the core...depressed...upset...hurt...but He took me under his wing and gave me the Love and comfort I needed to overcome. I know this is just the beginning and I know God has so much in store for me...it is up to me to never doubt what he is capable of doing and to always believe that He will make a way. I tell you when I think about what He has done for me....all I can say is I am so blessed!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This post couldn't have been more on time!! The last couple of days have def come as a shock to me...Utter confusion and pain have plagued me.I didn't begin to understand until GOD sat me down and talked to me. OH HOW I WOULD BE A DEAD SOUL W/O Him. Now I know that this is something between me and GOD.How blessed and thankful I am!
*Brasilena