BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 28, 2008

My Braid Out...



Okay so I washed and deep conditioned my hair...towel dried...then I put on neutrogena silk touch leave in and some almond oil on my damp hair...my aunt put 6 cornrows in my hair... I left them in for about a day. When i took them out I just sprayed Kera care oil sheen on them and this was the end result. I love it!

And to add...I don't have any makeup on...I exfoliated my skin this morning with some brown sugar and almond oil...then moisturized with emu oil...left my skin very soft...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Muchachita!!!! Im def luvin the hair....too sexxyy....sure u don't want to let the new growth ride????lol.....Spritzzyy foto

*la bella

Anonymous said...

Love it!

2BOSSAY said...

NOW THATZ THE BEST BRAID OUT IVE SEEN N A LONG DAM TIME....ITZ BANGIN...LOL...EXCELLENT JOB...I MAY HAVE 2 TRY THAT EXFOLLIATION RECIPE...SOUNDZ GOOD...

Unknown said...

Wow.....Girl this is too pretty