BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 29, 2008

New Outlook...New Attitude....2009 Resolution

2009 is almost here and it's time to make my resolution list.It's time for a new outlook and a new attitude....Yes it is! This year I am determined to stick to my goals and to make changes in my life that will be advantageous and beneficial. I encourage everyone to sit down and make a list. What improvements could you make? What do you need to eliminate? What goals do you want to set? Let's go into 2009 with a positive mind and give thanks to the Lord for alllowing us to see another year. Below are a list of my new year's resolutions.

1. Strengthen my relationship with my heavenly father. The Lord has been working miraculously in my life, but I know there is still work that has to be done. I know that I need to be closer to Him and I am going to do whatever it takes to make sure that it happens.

2. Prepare rigorously and diligently for the June 2009 LSAT. My goal is to score a 165+ on the LSAT.

3. Follow a strict regimen to grow my hair to APL by December 2009.

4. Learn how to cornrow. I am embarrassed to admit this one...lol

5. To just enjoy life to the fullest.

0 comments: